Polished Casual

Forever 21 dress and blazer (similar here), blouse via JCP, belt via TJMaxx, Zara flats

I've found that the best way to look put together in any situation is to add a blazer. Whether I'm wearing a plain t-shirt and jeans or a dress, a blazer always manages to make me look somewhat polished. I'm not a huge fan of flats (as I have mentioned before) but I thought they were a great way to dress this outfit down a bit. Rolling back the sleeves on the dress and blazer also help to give this look a slightly casual vibe.




Please take a second and vote for me in the Wallis Fall Fashion contest. The winner is picked from the top five bloggers (and I need to get in the top five!). You can vote here.

* There is still time to enter The Rad Market giveaway (we are talking fabulous jewelry) here and the Forever 21 gift card here.

Have a great weekend!





0 comments:

Post a Comment