Easy Fall Look

F21 striped tee (similar here), Chambray via Target (similar here), H&M blazer (similar here), Loved by Heidi Klum jeans (here), BCBG heels (here), Croft & Barrow bag (here), sunglasses (here)

I wore this the other day to church. Since it is usually freezing, I thought the layers would be appropriate. Of course the air seemed to not be working so the layers were really not necessary. However, this is a perfect look for fall days when the weather is a bit cooler in the morning and the evening. It's simple yet dressed up a bit with heels.




On Sunday I hit my second trimester. That is supposed to be the magic hour when the constant nausea subsides. Apparently my body has not gotten that message. This is the longest I have ever had nausea with a baby. Everyone tells me it's because it is a girl. I guess we will find out in March! Have a great day!





0 comments:

Post a Comment