Color Splash

Splash
(Click picture to shop)

Now that spring is finally here, it's time to break out all of the fun colors that remind us of the changing season. Orange is such a bright, happy color and definitely has me thinking about warm weather.

A great way to add a little fun to your outfit is by starting with any of the accessories pictured on the left. The orange earrings (here) would be great to start with if you are just looking for a simple way to amp up your look. Gradually adding in a bag, and then a pair of sandals, gives your look a little more impact.

The outfit pictured to the right is something I could see myself wearing this spring/summer. Since I am becoming a bit braver when it comes to mixing prints, I would definitely pair the striped top with the printed pants. I always wear heels when I wear wide-leg pants because it helps to keep me from looking short and stumpy. 

Don't forget to get your casual post ready for tomorrow's link-up! I can't wait to see what you come up with. Have a great day!

* The winner of the Poppy Boutique Giveaway is Amy Breckenridge! Expect an email from me at some point today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment