Polka Dots

F21 blouse, sweater, pants, and earrings, Shoedazzle heels (here), Lilac Bijoux necklace c/o (here),
Lazzaro clutch, sunglasses

I was just thinking back to the days (long, long ago) when I wore nothing but jeans and khaki pants. I'd like to say that my sense of style grew after having my first baby but I feel like it has grown so much more since I started blogging. I have been forced to be creative with what I have as well as learning how to shop smart.

When I saw these polka dot pants at Forever 21, I knew I had to add them to my growing collection of printed pants. They definitely make a statement and this gorgeous necklace from Lilac Bijoux, with which I am totally in love, pretty much makes a statement all on its own. This online jewelry retailer is definitely my new favorite (loving this piece!) so if you are looking for gorgeous, affordable statement jewelry, I highly recommend them.





Have a great weekend!







0 comments:

Post a Comment