Bold Prints


When it comes to mixing bold prints, I think sometimes I tend to shy away. I'm pretty sure that print mixing still has not made its way to the town where I live. I think, however, that a bold, bright color can distract from mixed prints, and bold color is probably a little more easily embraced.

boldprints
(Click picture to shop)


If mixing two prints is a little much for you, a great way to ease into the print trend would be by picking just one print (like classic polka dots) and pairing it with other classic pieces.

prints
(Click here to shop)

Are you an all-over print kind of girl? Or do you just stick to one? I normally stick to one but I am going to try and be a little more adventurous in the future. If I can find all of the pieces in the first outfit, I will wear it in an outfit post. It just might be my favorite combination that I have done!

Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment