(Almost) All Black

A.N.A blouse (here) and jeans (here) via JCP, Shoedazzle heels (here), Aldo clutch, Charming Charlie bracelet, sunglasses (here), gifted necklace

It's been a pretty colorful week here around F&B Finds but I decided to change it up a little and go with some black and white. I love all black and think it is perfect with little touches of white.


I tried on about six or seven pairs of black skinny jeans (only $20!) the other day and could only find super tight ones. I ended up with a pair (a little too tight) and told myself I wouldn't gain an ounce and I should be fine. Of course, sometimes I can't control myself and I have to eat a whole bowl of chips and queso. I guess I will be okay with super tight jeans because this girl is not going without good food. 




I added up the shoes, jeans, blouse, and bag and it was all under $100 (right at $97). Who doesn't love an outfit under $100? Have a great weekend!

* Make sure you export your Google blogs into Bloglovin'




0 comments:

Post a Comment