Green Layers

F21 top, clutch, and earrings, Old Navy vest, cardigan, and sunglasses, Seven jeans, Charming Charlie ring,
bracelet, and necklace, belt from TJ Maxx

When I purchased my cargo vest a few months ago, I never saw myself wearing it as much as I have been lately. I seem to be obsessed with layering it under jackets (you can see a few examples here and here). And I find myself pulling old pieces (like this long green cardigan) out and wearing them more frequently than I used to.


I've also re-discovered my triple-barrel curling iron as well. I bought it a few years ago when my hair was shorter so I couldn't really use it much without my short hair sticking out every which way. Now that my hair is longer, I find that it is much easier to use and works perfectly on third-day hair.

Have a fabulous day!



0 comments:

Post a Comment