Booties For Fall: How To Wear Them

Booties2
(Click picture for item details)


I recently received a question from Mandy over at Orange Autumn asking how to wear booties for fall. There are so many different styles of ankle-cut boots out there so I thought I would devote a post on how to wear a few of them.

With boyfriend jeans, (see above) I like the idea of wearing a boot with a high heel. Since boyfriend jeans are slightly baggy in nature, I like to combat any frumpiness with a high heel. Wearing a boot that is low-cut on the ankle exposes just the right amount of skin on the leg.


Booties1
(Click here for details)

When wearing a dress, I like the look of a boot that just barely covers the ankle bone. 




Booties
(Click here for details)


Above the ankle booties are cute but I think they can be tricky to wear. There is nothing cuter than a full skater-style skirt and tights in the colder months of the year. Really, any height boot (ankle-height) would look cute with tights and a full skirt. However, I think a high heel in whatever ankle version you pick would look best. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment