Summery Brights

Casual and Chic

I'm all about mixing colors right now. Now that it is spring (and nearly summer here), I find myself embracing bright colors more and more. There is just something about warmer weather that makes me love color even more. Maybe it is the trees finally blooming. Or the flowers burst into bloom. Whatever it is, I'm loving it!

I think this is a great casual summer outfit. Perfect for weekend lunches and shopping. I love to get dressed up but there are times when I just can't run around in heels. This look would be great for when I want to look cute but still need to be able to chase my toddler. (I've had to chase him down the boardwalk running at full speed before so flats are always smart when taking my babies out.)



* A Little Something Extra *
Accessories
Details about items here


0 comments:

Post a Comment