Polka Dot Peplum

Polka Dot Peplum



Pep up your wardrobe with a little polka dot peplum! I absolutely love this top. The polka dot print gives it a retro feel but the accessories keep all three of the looks modern.

I came up with three different looks using the same top and different yellow shoes and clutches. I love the color trend so that is why I chose yellow for each look. Perhaps it is a bit old fashioned to match your handbag to your shoes but in this instance I really liked the way it looked.

The black and white print of this top lends itself to endless possibilities. You can use just about any color accessory and look fabulous. I think finding a polka dot pant in a reverse print (black background with white dots) would look great with this top.

I always have my favorites when I put together these outfits. I think my favorite this time might be the pants option. Which is yours?

0 comments:

Post a Comment