Pink and Black

Blazer - Francesca's (old)
Top - Forever 21
Pants - Topshop (old)
Heels - Guess (old)


I packed only the essentials for my trip to Vegas. I had each outfit planned out. Naturally I didn't wear any of my planned outfits (save one). I had planned on wearing this blazer and leather pants only once but the weather was so windy and cool in Vegas that I had to wear it a second time. (Dresses were not ideal for the 50-degree evenings and the wind whipping made it even worse.)

Wearing heels was hard by the 3rd night in Vegas. Ouch. 

I picked up this hot pink top at Forever 21 on one of my numerous shopping trips while in Vegas. I think the pink really stands out against the black. I was pretty happy that I was able to build a quick (and cute) outfit that was weather appropriate. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment