Blazing Ahead

Zara blazer, F21 blouse, F21 shorts (similar style here), Michael Antonio wedges,
Tobi sunglasses

I'm loving these new pieces that I picked up a few weeks ago. The blouse is especially great because I got it for only $10. Who doesn't love a steal? The jersey blazer from Zara is so soft and comfortable. I know that it will be a staple piece in my closet. I couldn't find the exact color but I did find an off white version (also incredible) here.

As I might have mentioned before, the idea of wearing long sleeves with shorts used to bother me, but now it is something that I do quite often.







Get ready for an easy DIY project tomorrow that anyone can do! And if you haven't already done so, make sure you like my facebook page. Have a great week y'all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment