Mad Dash!



My husband and I planned on having a leisurely breakfast out before Mass this morning. That was the plan, anyway. My toddler spent the night at my mother in law's so we only had to get ourselves and our four-month-old baby ready. It seemed like a piece of cake until I found myself eyeing the clock and literally ripping the hot rollers out of my hair as the minutes flew by. As I quickly readied myself, I thought I would try to put together a new outfit for church and then quickly dismissed that idea. The time to try something new (whether it be an outfit, make-up, or a hair style) is not when you are pressed for time. So I went to a tried and true look. One that I could throw on without any thought whatsoever.

I definitely recommend having a standby outfit. It is nice to know that when you are crunched for time, you have an outfit on reserve.

By the way, we made it to breakfast and had a few moments to spare!

0 comments:

Post a Comment