What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say About Your Style?

You simply must pop over to Elle.com to find what you Zodiac sign has to say about your personal style.  Being a Gemini with my dual personalities, I can be expected to go from ultra conservative to va-va-voom in a drop of a hanger.  I suppose that explains a lot!   

I also loved gaining some insight into my friend's style personalities.  For instance, I can expect my Libra BFF to be "polished and well groomed" at all times.  (You know who you are!)

So I suggest that you curl up with you computer and some nice leftover pumpkin pie and see what your Astrological sign has to say about your personal style.  Just remember, not too much pumpkin pie ladies, or we will not be able to fit into these fabulous fashions.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment